Wat ga je doen?
Drive business expansion and create impactful collaborations in the MedTech and other high-tech markets.
You will be driving our business development activities in the MedTech and other hightech markets in collaboration with other business developers. Over the course of the next year, we will access and rate the attractiveness of several market segments within the MedTech market space. To determine our focus and the fit with our capabilities we acquire a lot of information from decision makers like engineers involved in the design of a medical device. You’ll be visiting the relevant industry associations and exhibitions by pro-actively selling LouwersHanique’s service to engineers. In conjunction with your manager, you’ll execute and shape the business development plan for the MedTech market.
Wie ben jij?
What you'll be doing
- Define and prioritize target customers and customer segments. Obtain inquiries and leads from cold lead generation, inbound inquiries, and existing contact networks.
- Develop new business opportunities by building relationships and gathering points of contact within a mix of target organizations: start-ups, SMEs, and National & Multi-National organizations.
- Represent LouwersHanique at external trade shows and exhibitions.
- Visit potential customers.
- Create proposals, manage the negotiation and sales process in collaboration with the technical and legal teams.
Who you are
- You have a hands-on mentality and a strong commercial drive.
- Approximately 3 to 5 years of experience as a technical account manager/business developer preferably in the high-tech manufacturing industry.
- Good understanding of German business culture and etiquette.
- With your technical background, you understand the design challenges of engineers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, internally, and externally and at all levels of the business.
- You are keen to be part of a team and are open to learning about various high-tech manufacturing technologies.
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch and German
What we have to offer you
An independent and diverse role at a healthy, international, social, and ambitious organization. We are continuously pushing boundaries and exploring technological innovations for new business areas.
- Flexible working hours with 13 ADV Dagen (fixed) and 25 vacation days.
- A competitive salary in line with your experience.
- 8% holiday allowance and eligible for a bonus based on the company’s annual performance.
- The space and freedom to further develop your skills through continuous education and training at LouwersHanique.
- Pension scheme.
Are you interested in this position, or do you have additional questions? We would love to get in touch with you! Call, message, or email Egbert van der Meijs (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 (0) 6 20 32 47 66 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is not available for acquisition by intermediaries or recruitment agencies.
Who we are
LouwersHanique develops and produces unique high-precision components made of technical glass and ceramics for leading high-tech companies. We help customers in the Semiconductor, Biotech, MedTech, and other high-tech markets realize their next-level innovations. The components we produce typically play a vital or critical role in the heart of a high-tech system. Think along the lines of systems that manufacture chips used in smartphones and computers, to a tiny component in a hearing aid or a lens in a microscope used to analyze cancer cells. Being at the heart of a system also requires us to consistently deliver the highest quality.
Despite our passion for quality and continuous improvement, we cherish our open and social culture, in which mutual respect plays a key role. With a team of over 170 enthusiastic people, we are always aiming to deliver ground-breaking products, that (in) directly have a positive impact on society.